The Office Organizational Structure of Personnel
The following office organizational structure of personnel helps you grasp knowledge in a better way and quickly leads to success.
Office organizational structure
In the context of HCVP work, we can generally divide it into three types of HCVP ranks: employee, secretarial, and administrative.
The classification of positions and titles of persons doing administrative work depends on the following factors:
- The complexity of the job
- Level of responsibility for your work
- Level of supervision required
- Required level of communication
- The degree of responsibility for the work of others.
Office administrative position in office organizational structure
Office staff level
This is the lowest level, requiring office administration skills but not much work experience. They are typists, record-keepers, receptionists, and general office administrative staff. They carry out routine day-to-day tasks and make decisions according to established procedures. They are also low-level information processors and stenographers, but they are sometimes tasked with collecting information from different sources by their superiors. They are people working in specialized departments.
Secretaries are assistants to administrators at different specialized departments. To become secretaries, they must perform tasks that require an analytical mind, judgment, expertise, and creativity. Because the responsibilities of a secretary are more complex than that of an office administrator, they must have more experience.
The following is a summary of the duties of a secretary. The number and type of activities they must complete depends on whether they are general secretaries (Multifunctional secretaries) or specialized secretaries (Specialists).
The following shows us the general context of office administrative positions:
- receptionist and administrative staff (mail clerk or record-keeper)
- Information processing executive staff
Requirements of the position of the employee: Have professional skills, have minimum experience in the profession
You can find more about the workspace support utilities here: Workspace Support Utilities Improving Work Quality
- Secretary specialized in law, medicine
- General secretary (secretary for managers, directors or general directors …)
- Information processing specialist: Administrative secretary or office secretary
Requirements for the position of Secretary: Have high professional qualifications/education and experience in the profession
Management Level Position:
- Administrative assistant, department head/administrative director
- Head of Information Department
- Head of Records Department
- Head of Information Processing Department
Requirements of the position Management level: Having administrative skills plus experience, specialized education in office administration work