Nigerian businesses need to import solar panels and broken rice
The company “Allied Infrastructure Development Co (AIDC)”, wants to import:
1 / Solar PV panels
2 / Rice, 100% broken
Domestic enterprises that are able to provide, please contact:
Allied Infrastructure Development Co (AIDC)
Pent House, Kays PlaZA, No 48 Ebutu Ukiwe st, Jabi District, Abuja, Nigeria
900871. PO Box 14825 Wuse.
Mr. Elijah Omiyale
Tel / WhatsApp: +234 701 799 3025,
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the sample offer (Company Profile) to the above companies using the form: Company Profile – VN Exporter
(the first email please CC: email@example.com, so that the partner knows the source of information, do not ask again;)
– After sending the email, offer to text and call WhatsApp to partner;
– Enterprises in Africa do not use Zalo, WeChat.
RECOMMENDATION OF VIETNAM TRADE IN NIGERIA:
– To avoid risks, domestic exporters must request importers to accept payments by irrevocable letters of credit (Irrevocable Letter of Credit, at sight, abbreviated as L / C).
– Telegraphic Transfer (T / T) payment is not accepted with deferred payment of 50% (70%) after receiving the goods;
– Do not use the form of payment “Thanks for collection immediately – Document Against Payment (D / A)”, or “Thanks for late payment – Documents Against Acceptance (D / A)”;
– Exporting enterprises must bear responsibility for the risks if they do not comply with the above guidance of the Trade Office.
Source: Vietnam Trade Office in Nigeria
To find out more Trade Opportunities, you can click here: https://lookoffice.vn/economy-business-investment/trade-opportunities/
For Foreign companies want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find an suitable Office For Lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo