Notes on Renting Grade B Offices in District 1
In addition to the existing conditions and budget when renting a Grade B office in District 1, you should note the following.
1. Choose a suitable office location: Grade an office in District 1
Depending on the condition, existing budget, as well as the type of business of the company, you can consider different office locations with different prices. At the same time, the office location should also choose a location that is convenient for traffic, the office must be located in a clean location, with full light and green trees around, ensuring that the roads are clear and free of traffic. Good air circulation brings good luck in work.
2. Negotiate the rental price:
Rent is always the top concern of every business when renting an office, the rental price will depend on the location, area, and equipment in the building. Usually, the rental price will be subject to VAT of 10%. When renting, it is necessary to clarify the price right from the beginning, especially, does the price includes tax or not? If so, then this tax must be clearly stated in the contract to avoid misunderstandings later.
On the other hand, enterprises need to clarify other costs in the contract such as cleaning costs, parking costs under the building, security costs, etc… to avoid errors and shortages later. At the same time, businesses also need to consider the issue of deposit, usually, they will ask you to deposit at least 1 year or 2 years depending on the rental office, this is mandatory because the office rental is of nature. In the long term, you should make sure to have a deposit to avoid risks.
3. Office area: Grade an office
The usable area including room area, corridor, elevator, toilet, will average from 8-12 m2/person. In some projects, the investor includes the area of public works in the building into the leased area.
4. Choose a building with a reputable investor when renting office District 1
When renting a Grade B office, you should also pay attention to the investor: Find out information about the partner, if the investor is not a reputable partner, has a history of stealing money, or causing trouble for the other party. If you rent an office, you should not rent an office in that building.
5. About payment method:
Rent will be paid every 1 or 3 months depending on the investor, usually by bank transfer, or it can be in cash depending on the business negotiating with the investor to see what is reasonable with the company yourself.
6. Services and design of rented office:
Building lobby: When customers enter the building, they will be interested in the first lobby, if the building has a cool and convenient lobby, customers will have a comfortable mood when entering your company. Therefore, when renting a Grade B office, you should raise the above issue with the investor to ensure the interests of the company and customers.
– Parking: A lot of Grade B buildings lack parking space, making customers very uncomfortable. Therefore, when renting, you should pay attention to choose buildings with convenient parking for employees and customers.
Central air conditioning system and elevator: The air conditioning system should bring in fresh and cool air for cheap office spaces. The elevator system should have a separate elevator for the office area to avoid troubles arising when sharing with residential areas.
– Window system: An office should not be too airtight, it will cause suffocation and not alertness. At the same time, the door system must also ensure that rainwater does not overflow or strong winds blow in.
– Toilets: Toilets need to be hygienic anyway. When renting an office house, you should consider whether the drainage system and other materials in the toilet meet hygiene standards. Because this will have a direct effect on the health and psychology of employees and customers when using.
For Foreign companies that want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find a suitable Office For lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo