Nigerian enterprise needs to import heat-resistant and reflective clothing
The company “Milary Nigeria Ltd”, needs to import heat-resistant and reflective clothing.
Milary Nigeria Ltd needs to import:
– Flame resistant clothing;
– High visibility clothing;
– Two-piece sets of Rain Coat, Reflective and Non-reflective (Reflective and non-reflective raincoat);
– Reflective Waistcoat (Reflective Waistcoat)
Domestic companies that are able to provide, please contact:
Milary Nigeria Ltd
10, Oshifila Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
Mr. Yomi Mulero
MP / WhatsApp: +234 803 330 4680; +234 0803 714 5329
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
– Please send the first email to the Trade Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that the partner knows the source of information, do not ask again;
– After sending the email, offer to text and call WhatsApp to partner;
– Enterprises in Africa do not use Zalo, WeChat.
RECOMMENDATION OF VIETNAM TRADE IN NIGERIA:
– To avoid risks, domestic exporters must request importers to accept payments by irrevocable letters of credit (Irrevocable Letter of Credit, at sight, abbreviated as L / C).
– Telegraphic Transfer (T / T) payment is not accepted with deferred payment of 50% (70%) after receiving the goods;
– Do not use the form of payment “Thanks for deferred payment – Documents Against Acceptance (D / A)”;
– The exporting enterprise shall be responsible for any loss, if it fails to comply with the above guidance of the Trade Office.
Source: Vietnam Trade Office in Nigeria
To find out more Trade Opportunities, you can click here: https://lookoffice.vn/economy-business-investment/trade-opportunities/
For Foreign companies want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find a suitable Office For lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo