Leasehold Improvements And Leasehold Land
The following is an explanation of leasehold improvements and leasehold land that will help you lease an office easily.
WHAT ARE LEASEHOLD IMPROVEMENTS?
Leasehold Improvements, or Rental Property Improvements, are repair fees paid by tenants for rented space.
Examples of rental property improvements are:
- Interior walls and ceilings
- Electrical system and plumbing
- Tables, cabinets, furniture are available
- Carpets and tiles
This leasehold improvements section of the lease details what the tenant or landlord will pay for renovating the property. This may include improvements such as ceiling tiles or security systems.
This revision will also detail when each improvement will be made, by whom, and at what cost.
These may depend on the length of the office lease and the size of the space.
WHAT IS LEASEHOLD LAND?
Leasehold Land, or Leased Land, is a ground leased by a person or related entity to a person or company; however, all mineral ownership belongs to the landowner.
There are different types of rental property rights such as Pastoral leases, mainly in arid and semi-arid regions and tropical savannas.
There are three types of rental ownership
- Term lease – usually 1–50 years, for a specific purpose.
- Permanent rental – can only be used for a specific purpose.
- Free rental – after approval to convert the lease to free, and the tenant pays the purchase price in installments. This is a temporary term; a Free title is not granted until all purchase costs have been paid.
For Foreign companies that want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find a suitable Office For lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo