Weekly Trade Opportunities (29/9 – 5/10/2020)
Here are some of the Trade Opportunities collected over last week (29/9 – 5/10/2020).
1. Myanmar invited contractors to design, supply and install power transmission lines
At present, the Department of Electricity Transmit and Regulatory Authority (DPTSC), the Ministry of Electricity and Energy of Myanmar announced the invitation to bid for the Design, Supply and Installation of 230kV Nyaung – Bi Gyi – Gan Gaw transmission line in the Sagaing region. and Magwe, Myanmar.
This international competitive bidding package is implemented in a One-Stage – Two-envelope format. Eligible foreign bidders (specified in the bid) will be attended. Some notable requirements for contractors include: at least 10 experience working as main contractor with bidding packages over $ 45 million; at least 10 years of experience in engineering, procurement and installation on a turnkey basis for overhead transmission line projects of 220kV or more or with a total length of 120km or more.
For more information, please contact:
Department of Power Transmission and System Control (DPTSC)
Address: Material Planning Department (DPTSC), Building No. 27, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Telephone: 95 67 8104286, 95 67 3410282
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 95 67 8104286, 95 67 3410282
Bidding deadline: 13:00 (Myanmar time), November 6, 2020
Source: Vietnam Trade Office in Myanmar
2. JVI CO., Ltd Japan needs to find a dealer selling Ion air purifier
JVI CO., Ltd Japan needs to find an agent to sell personal air cleaning products, cars, in the room. Air purifiers are made in Japan, using Ion technology and have patents.
Interested parties please contact the company directly:
In Japan: JVI Co., Ltd
TEL. +8147 729 3657
In Vietnam: UCHIKO Import Export Trading and Tourism Company
73 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Tel. 024 3625 5213 or 0969655528
Source: Vietnam Trade Office in Japan
3. Nigerian businesses need to import T-shirts
“Center for Integrated Youth Development”, has T-shirts for import
Domestic companies that are able to provide, please contact:
Center for youth inclusive development
Lot 217 Shetima Mungono Cresscent, Suite E5, 4th Floor, Uper Grace Plaza, Utako, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: + 234-805-527-9919
– Please send the first email to the Trade Office (email@example.com) so that the partner knows the source of information, do not ask again;
– After sending email, text message and call WhatsApp to partner;
– The African businesses do not use Zalo, WeChat.
RECOMMENDATION OF VIETNAM TRADE AT NIGERIA:
– To avoid risks, domestic exporters must request importers to accept payment by irrevocable letters of credit (irrevocable, immediate, abbreviated L / C letters of credit. ).
– Telegraphic transfer (T / T) payment is not accepted with deferred payment of 50% (70%) after receiving the goods;
– Do not use the payment format “Slow payment – Document against acceptance (D / A)”;
– Exporting enterprises are responsible for the failure, if they do not follow the direction of the Trading company.
Source: Vietnam Trade Office in Nigeria
4. Japanese companies look for manufacturers of wooden tags hanging at temples
A Japanese company (in Fukuoka prefecture) looks for a Vietnamese enterprise that produces wooden cards used to hang in temples in Japan (see attached photo).
Vietnamese enterprises interested in and the ability to provide products, please contact the following address:
Mr. TANAKA Tsuyoshi
Phone: + 81-70-2399-8616
E-MAIL ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Vietnam Trade Office in Japan
To find out more Trade Opportunities, you can click here: https://lookoffice.vn/economy-business-investment/trade-opportunities/
For Foreign companies want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find a suitable Office For lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo