Pronexus Vietnam Coworking Space in District 1
Pronexus Vietnam is a good coworking space located on Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with good grice and good services.
Summary of Pronexus Vietnam coworking space
Pronexus Vietnam is a 100% Japanese-invested enterprise, specializing in real estate business and leading office package services in the country of cherry blossoms.
Convenient location at Pronexus Vietnam
Located on the 13th floor – the highest floor of the Zen Plaza complex, this coworking space office possesses a super prime city view.
Pronexus Vietnam is designed and built according to international standards by Shimizu Corporation, a famous Japanese construction corporation. Therefore, this place always meets most of the strict requirements of multinational companies and foreign companies.
With a central location in the city, Pronexus Vietnam makes it easy for businesses to access and connect:
- From New World Hotel: 03 minutes on foot
- Distance from Independence Palace: 05 minutes by car
- Notre Dame Cathedral: 10 minutes by car
Working space at Pronexus Vietnam coworking space
Designed in Japanese style, Pronexus Vietnam has a warm wood color space and natural light as the main:
- Furniture and handicrafts all use natural materials such as cypress, pine, and cedar. All are scientifically designed and arranged according to 5S standards, with an emphasis on simplicity but still ensuring the completeness and convenience of the Japanese.
- Bringing natural elements into the office is also the most important thing in design in Japan. The space is decorated with small green pots and bonsai pots to create a cool and comfortable feeling.
- Take advantage of the glass door system, the desk is arranged next to the door so that the staff can enjoy the full view of the city and the tallest Landmark 81 tower in Vietnam.
- The ceiling light system uses yellow light, both to ensure safety for the eyes and to bring a cozy and comfortable working atmosphere.
Packaged office rental services that meet all conditions:
- There is always a receptionist fluent in Japanese, English, and Vietnamese to serve businesses and customers
- Meeting rooms can be rented short-term for a few days a month
- Space to hold small presentations for a few hours
With a variety of room types suitable for working models from a few people to many people, from freelancers to startups or corporate representative offices, Pronexus Vietnam coworking space is responsive and provides the most professional service.
You can read the previous article here: The Executive Centre Coworking Space in HCMC
Join The Discussion