District 1 Ho Chi Minh City: Me Linh Point
Me Linh Point Tower is an office for rent in Ngo Duc Ke Street, District 1 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with good services and reasonable prices for you to start your business in Vietnam. Let’s explore this office building right below.
Summary of Me Linh Point District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Occupying a corner of the “golden quadrangle” in District 1 and facing Bach Dang station directly, embracing the view of the Saigon River and the bustling Thu Thiem urban area, there is no doubt that Me Linh Point Tower is a place that can speak for itself. and location for whatever business is located.
Located in Ngo Duc Ke, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Me Linh Point Tower owns 4 facades bordering 4 million-dollar streets Dong Khoi – Me Linh Square – Ngo Duc Ke – Ho Huan Nghiep. Therefore, the building occupies a unique and expensive position and is likened to the heart of the most dynamic city in Vietnam.
Not to mention, thanks to its proximity to Me Linh roundabout and Bach Dang station, the building is not only convenient for trade in both road and waterway, but also embraces the beautiful view of the Saigon River, and the panoramic view of the city with 2 towers. The highest in Vietnam are Landmark 81 and Bitexco.
In particular, right here is currently being planned to build a pedestrian bridge Thu Thiem 2 connecting District 1 and the bustling Thu Thiem urban area in the east of the city. This project includes activities such as water music and 3D lighting or music festivals, maximizing the advantages of the Night economy model for the area.
Having said that, opening the door from the building, everything the business needs for business is offered on the doorstep. This is truly the center of thousands of converging utilities.
Scale, design, and equipment Me Linh Point District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
Me Linh Point Tower building has a scale of 22 floors with 02 basements. The total usable area of 20000m2 is divided flexibly and conveniently, fully meeting the user needs of many businesses that need to rent offices.
Inspired by Western European architecture in the 18th century, the exterior of the building prioritizes the main material of deep brown terrazzo to exude a classic but equally strong and majestic look.
Western architecture is also clearly shown through the Roman clock on the front of the building, surrounded by an ancient dome that has brought a European highlight in the heart of the bustling city.
Utilities and services
3. Utilities and services at Me Linh Point Tower are invested with international standards:
- The building is invested in and managed by Me Linh Point Ltd, Frasers Centrepoint Limited (Singapore)
- System of 5 high-speed Miconic 10 Schindler elevators
- Modern central air conditioning system helps to filter the air well, always creating a cool space
- Fire protection system: Advanced and optimal fire protection system of international standards
- Large capacity backup grid system from generators with the automatic switching system, ensuring stability and productivity for work in case of power failure
- Security service: Professional management team and security staff, changing shifts regularly, ensuring security for the building 24/7
- The front desk team is always ready to support tenants and guests coming to work at the building
3. From the building, you can conveniently access the city government administrative offices:
- Adjacent to a series of headquarters of major banks, bank headquarters, and state treasury, convenient for financial transactions
- Near Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee, City Theater, Ben Thanh Market
- Near Khanh Hoi Bridge, Nguyen Hue walking street is just a few steps away
3. Office rent at Me Linh Point Tower
- Office rent at the Me Linh Point building is in the range: of $50 – $54/m2/month
As the address of prestige and top working quality right in the heart of magnificent Saigon, Me Linh Point Tower will surely bring a lot of potential benefits beyond expectations for businesses.
You can find the previous article here: District 3 HCMC: Centec Tower Office for Lease
follow us on Facebook
Are there any additional costs when renting business space in Vietnam?
Yes, there may be additional costs such as utilities, maintenance fees, security fees, and property taxes.
Q: How much does it cost to rent business space in Vietnam?
The cost of renting business space in Vietnam varies depending on the location, size, and type of space.
Q: What types of business spaces are available for rent in Vietnam?
There are various types of business spaces available for rent in Vietnam, including office buildings, co-working spaces, serviced apartments, commercial buildings, and retail spaces.