District 3 HCMC: Centec Tower Office for Lease
Centec Tower is an office for lease in Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, District 3 HCMC, Vietnam with good services and reasonable prices for you to start your business in Vietnam. Let’s explore this office building right below.
Summary of Centec Tower office for lease District 3 HCMC
Possessing a prime frontage location on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, the Centec Tower office building brings the class distinctions of a Grade A office for lease in District 3.
Building location and advantages of Centec Tower building
Located on the key route of District 3:
Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street is one of the arteries connecting Districts 1 and 3, crossing the main roads: Hai Ba Trung, Dinh Tien Hoang, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, and Cach Mang Thang Tam.
Located in the administrative and diplomatic center of Ho Chi Minh City:
- With the advantage of being located at the border between Districts 1 & 3, Centec Tower is adjacent to a series of Consulate Generals of countries. Next to the Consulate General of France. Within a 750m radius: Consulate General of the United States, Germany, England, China.
- Around the building is a system of branches, large bank headquarters: Hong Leong Bank & Shinhan right in the lobby of the building, Shinhan bank headquarters, HDBank, OCB …
- The building is trusted by large domestic and international corporations located: Cathay Pacific, Toshiba, Hyundai, Ogilvy, KLS, Aurecon…
Linking neighboring districts extremely quickly:
- Only 270m from Metro station 3, convenient to travel from Ben Thanh – Tao Dan – Thi Nghe – Di An station – New Western bus station
- 3 minutes by car from Thi Nghe bridge: Convenient to Binh Thanh district
- 7 minutes from the tunnel crossing the Saigon River (Thu Thiem tunnel): Convenient to District 2
- 5 minutes by car from Vo Van Kiet Boulevard: Convenient to Districts 4, 5, 7
- 3 minutes by car from Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee
- 20 minutes by car from Tan Son Nhat airport
Scale and design of Centec Tower office for lease District 3 HCMC
The scale of the Centec Tower building:
- Number of floors: 26 floating floors – 3 basements
- Typical floor area: 1,200 m²
- The floor area is divided flexibly: 80m² to 1178m²
Working space at Centec Tower:
- The floor is prioritized with high-class ceramic tiles with elegant colors, good adhesion, and contrasting colors to help reflect light well, creating a prominent highlight for the space.
- The height from ceiling to floor reaching 2.65m is considered the ideal size to bring an airy space with a beautiful design.
- The view of the building towards the Independence Palace and Tao Dan Park helps to catch the fresh wind and limit pollution. This is also one of the factors that make up the favorable feng shui for Centec Tower.
Utilities and services at Centec Tower office for lease District 3 HCMC
Meeting Grade A office standards, Centec Tower office building offers domestic and foreign businesses attractive utilities and services such as:
- BMS (Building Management System) system operating the building
- Smart parking basement: 3 basements for parking with a spacious area, designed with 2 separate entrances to help reduce congestion during peak hours
- Fire protection system according to NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) standards of the US National Fire Association
- Central air conditioning system with fresh air supply. Cold distribution by the VAV system allows customizing the temperature according to each zone.
- System of 6 high-speed elevators and 1 cargo elevator
- PA (Public Announcement) system to support communication in public areas
- Rooftop area: The rooftop space is beautifully designed, meeting creative work, and reducing stress most effectively.
You can find the previous article here: District 2 Ho Chi Minh City Office: The Hallmark
follow us on Facebook
Are there any additional costs when renting business space in Vietnam?
Yes, there may be additional costs such as utilities, maintenance fees, security fees, and property taxes.
Q: How much does it cost to rent business space in Vietnam?
The cost of renting business space in Vietnam varies depending on the location, size, and type of space.
Q: What types of business spaces are available for rent in Vietnam?
There are various types of business spaces available for rent in Vietnam, including office buildings, co-working spaces, serviced apartments, commercial buildings, and retail spaces.