District 7 Ho Chi Minh: Phu My Hung Tower
Phu My Hung Tower is an office for rent in Ton Dan Tien Street, District 7 Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with good services and reasonable prices for you to start your business in Vietnam. Let’s explore this office building right below.
Location and advantages of Phu My Hung Tower office for rent District 7 Ho Chi Minh
Phu My Hung Tower is invested in and built by Phu My Hung Development Corporation, known as “Modern Workplace – Get All Success” for a series of businesses in Ho Chi Minh City.
Located in the new financial center of District 7
Phu My Hung Tower is located on two fronts 101 Ton Dat Tien and 801 Nguyen Van Linh, located in The Crescent commercial and financial center of the luxury urban area in District 7.
Phu My Hung Building plays a pioneering role in developing the Crescent Lake area to become the center of the Phu My Hung urban area. This development has quickly linked closely with the International Trade – Finance Center of Phu My Hung.
Thanks to this location, it has promoted international businesses to set up their headquarters in the building: Manulife, Unilever, GE, KPMG, Ford, HSBC, ANZ, Shinhan Bank, Vietcombank, Vinamilk, and Petrovietnam.
Adjacent utilities around Phu My Hung Tower
- Direct connection to Crescent Mall with 56,000m2 of area rented by Auchan supermarket and CGV cinema
- Opposite Saigon Exhibition Center (SECC)
Extremely fast region link
- Metro line 4 passes through Crescent Lake, so it only takes 2 minutes to walk to this vehicle. The inner city railway runs from Binh Duong, Go Vap, Phu Nhuan, Districts 1, 4, 7 and Nha Be.
- 8 minutes by car from Phu My bridge: Convenient to District 2, Cat Lai port
- 8 minutes by car from Tan Thuan Bridge: Convenient to District 4, 1
- 9 minutes by car from Phu Xuan Bridge: Convenient to Nha Be and Can Gio districts
Workspace design at Phu My Hung Tower office for rent District 7 Ho Chi Minh
Phu My Hung Building meets LEED SILVER standards for sustainable, environmentally friendly design and green architecture. Green space in the building is based on the following criteria:
- The facade is designed with high-grade glass walls with high transparency, low reflectivity, and good insulation
- Each office is equipped with 2-layer Low-E glass with slow heat emission to help stabilize the required temperature while still ensuring brightness.
- View of the building 360 degrees comprehensive view of the most urban area in Phu My Hung
The air inside always ensures the user’s health:
- Ventilation (VAV) and air conditioning (AHU) systems to achieve optimal energy efficiency, effectively reducing CO2 emissions
- Glass walls prevent cigarette smoke as well as have a separate area for smoking
Sustainable planning location:
- Using environmentally friendly building materials, reducing carbon emissions
- There is a bicycle parking and convenient public transport connection area
- Parking space for electric vehicles and environmentally friendly cars
Utilities and services at Phu My Hung Tower building
Phu My Hung Building provides customers with standard facilities and services such as:
- Elevator access control system & destination control system (DCS)
- The landscape garden is located on the 7th floor
- 24/7 CCTV security monitoring system
- System of 11 passenger elevators and 1 cargo elevator
- Parking system: There are 1120 parking spaces for motorbikes in basement B1 and 149 parking spaces for cars in basement B2
- Ventilation system: The sensor system controls the density of CO2 to provide a source of clean air, helping to increase working efficiency.
- The generator system meets 100% of the demand for use
You can find the previous article here: District 2 Ho Chi Minh Office Rental: The Mett
follow us on Facebook
Are there any additional costs when renting business space in Vietnam?
Yes, there may be additional costs such as utilities, maintenance fees, security fees, and property taxes.
Q: How much does it cost to rent business space in Vietnam?
The cost of renting business space in Vietnam varies depending on the location, size, and type of space.
Q: What types of business spaces are available for rent in Vietnam?
There are various types of business spaces available for rent in Vietnam, including office buildings, co-working spaces, serviced apartments, commercial buildings, and retail spaces.