4 Beautiful and Smart Office Layout
Office layout ideas for your beautiful and smart office design need not be time-consuming or expensive! Whether you’re moving into a new space or trying to improve existing office space, you can freshen up your office interior design by applying some of the cool layout ideas below.
Innovative Lab office layout
Key Features: Inspiration boards, idea banks, and lots of casual meeting spaces
Perfect for: The office, where colleagues push each other to dream a big idea. Serving clients, creating projects, and doing anything else that benefits innovation (everything!) are activities that perfectly fit into an office layout that encourages ideas and exchanges of ideas. thought.
- Place 1-2 privacy screens around table clusters to create an attractive semi-enclosed meeting space.
- Place a chalkboard or write and wipe the board around the room where you can post a new thought-provoking question each week. (This not only helps ideas flow; it can also generate workable projects.).
- Create an idea bank. On the table, put some bowls and small pieces of paper, along with a lot of writing utensils. Invite other employees to put ideas (anonymous or tagged) on scraps of paper and drop them in the bowl. This makes even introverted employees feel free to share ideas.
The office layout is full of light
Key Features: This office is filled with synthetic light, natural light that makes working people happy
Perfect for: Office designs that need to be updated and office managers on a small budget. Just add more light, add a mirror, and turn off the light, and you can access untapped sources of light throughout the office. A great open office layout idea for small offices.
- Overhead bulbs should be swapped out for brighter models and even fitted with some types of lights.
- Lower the blinds (or pull them up). Even rolled up, they can block out some of the fresh, natural sunlight.
- Add mirrors to reflect natural light. Place a mirror opposite a window if possible.
You can find more standard designs here: Design Standards for Office Buildings
Multi-environment office layout
Key Features: Multiple workspaces to suit multiple employee preferences
Perfect for: According to a case study from Work Design Magazine, allowing employees to choose their work environment enhances a sense of belonging in the office.
- Use simple materials, like decorative wooden frames, to transform open areas into smaller, custom workspaces.
- Demarcate the work area with cool sheets or rugs.
- Choose a simple or inexpensive element to give the workspace a distinct “look” without completely closing it off from the rest of the office. The office designs featured here cast beams from the palette to create the look of a conservatory.
Motivation office layout
FEATURES: Several accent walls catch the eye with motivational words in office interior design.
Perfect for: Employees in need of inspiration! And it doesn’t take many words to do this. Also, this option is perfect if you have little or no budget. Writing some words on the wall is less expensive than buying new furniture and is a great way to motivate employees.
- Searching for custom wall decals on Etsy brings up a ton of results. You’re sure to find a supplier that can match your aesthetic, and many offer make-to-order so you can get the words and sizes you want.
- Are there any artists in your office? If allowed, ask them to paint or spray paint the walls artistically. If the landlord is not satisfied with this, use a quality poster board.
- Figure out what letters and sizes you need, and ask the staff of each person responsible for creating a letter. Multiple styles will come together to create something that reflects your corporate culture.
For Foreign companies that want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find a suitable Office For lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo