Works requiring a Fire Safety Permit
Works that require a fire safety permit include what and conditions? The following article will answer the above question.
Works that require a fire safety permit
- Houses with a height of 7 floors, hotels, offices, and office rental houses are occupied by people
- Place of production, extraction, and processing of petroleum, and liquefied gaseous fuels. A place where chemicals and flammable materials are produced. With these facilities, whether large or small, they are still required to apply for a fire protection license to operate
- Workshop for manufacturing and processing industrial explosives. Industrial explosives storage warehouse
- Places used for storing and storing petrol and oil with a capacity of 500 m3, gas storage warehouses with a gas weight of 600 kg or more.
- The gas station, a place to trade gasoline and liquid gas
- Markets, commercial centers, supermarkets, department stores (including temporary markets) with an entire area of 1200m2, or 300 small businesses or more
- Thermal and hydroelectric power plants with a capacity of 20,000kW, temporary transformers of 220kV or more
- Vehicles such as cars with 4 seats or more, vehicles transporting flammable and explosive materials, goods, and chemicals
Safety conditions on fire prevention and fighting for establishments of fire safety permit
Facilities at risk of fire and explosion must ensure the following safety conditions for a fire safety permit:
- Having regulations, rules, prohibition signs, signs, diagrams, or signposts on fire prevention and fighting and escape is suitable to the characteristics and nature of the facility’s operations.
- There are regulations and assignments of responsibilities and tasks for fire prevention and fighting in the facility.
- Electrical system, lightning protection, anti-static; equipment using electricity, generating fire and generating heat; the use of fire and heat sources must ensure fire prevention and fighting safety.
- There are safety technical processes on fire prevention and fighting suitable to production, business, and service conditions.
- There are grassroots and specialized fire prevention and fighting forces trained in fire prevention and fighting skills and a standing organization ready to fight fires to meet on-site fire fighting requirements.
- Having a firefighting and escape plan approved by a competent authority.
- Having a system of traffic, water supply, communication in service of fire fighting, fire alarm system, fire fighting, fire safety permit, other fire prevention, and fighting means, and means of saving people suitable to the nature and characteristics of the fire fighting system. of the facility to ensure the quantity, quality, and operation in accordance with the standards and technical regulations on fire prevention and fighting or the regulations of the Ministry of Public Security.
- Having written approval, inspection, and acceptance on fire prevention and fighting issued by the Fire Prevention and Fighting Police agency for the works approved by the fire prevention and fighting police agency for the fire prevention and fighting design…
- Having records of management and monitoring of fire prevention and fighting activities according to regulations of the Ministry of Public Security.
Note: Facilities under the management of fire prevention and fighting but are not hazardous in terms of fire and explosion must ensure safety conditions for fire prevention and fighting as prescribed above in accordance with their scale. , operation characteristics of the facility, and in accordance with standards and technical regulations on fire prevention and fighting.
You can read the previous article here: Office Moving Documents
Join The Discussion