Visa Policy Vietnam: Forms and Types
Maybe numerous trippers who have noway traveled abroad or hold an important passport and frequently don’t need a visa when going abroad may not know that what they need to take care of every trip abroad is a visa plate. Let’s learn about the government’s visa policy Vietnam to have an overview of this aspect.
What’s a Vietnam entry visa in visa policy Vietnam?
A Vietnam entry visa( also known as a Vietnam visa) is a document issued by a competent authority of Vietnam( Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate or Vietnam Immigration Department), allowing non-natives to enter and stay in Vietnam for a specified time.
Please note that visa/ visa is fully different from Vietnam Passport. A Vietnamese passport is a passport issued to Vietnamese citizens for transnational trips.
Visa policy Vietnam form
presently, visas to enter Vietnam are issued in one of two forms
- A loose visa is generally issued to people with a valid passport with no blank runners;
- Visa stamp on the passport.
Visa policy Vietnam type and symbol
Depending on the purpose of entry, Vietnam visas are presently classified into 20 types, each type comes with a corresponding symbol( according to the vittles of the Law on entry, exit, conveyance, and hearthstone of nonnatives in Vietnam). No. 47/ 2014/ QH2013 dated June 16, 2014, announced by the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam). Detail:
- Visa symbol NG1 is a type of visa issued to members of the delegation invited by the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the President, the President of the National Assembly, and the Prime Minister.
- Visa symbol NG2 – Issued to members of the guest delegation of the Standing Committee of the Secretariat of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the Vice President of the State, the Vice Chairman of the National Assembly, the Deputy Prime Minister, the Chairman of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam. the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Chief Justice of the Supreme People’s Court, the Chief Procurator of the Supreme People’s Procuracy, the State Auditor General; members of guest delegations of the same position of ministers and coequals, Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Secretary of the City Party Committee, President of the People’s Council, President of the People’s Committee of the fiefdom or megacity directly under the Central Government.
- Visa symbol NG3 – Issued to members of political operations, consular services, representative services of transnational associations of the United Nations, representative services of intergovernmental associations, and their consorts and children 18 times old, maid accompanied by term.
- Visa symbol NG4 – Issued to people entering and working with political operations, consular services, representative agencies of transnational associations of the United Nations, representative agencies of intergovernmental associations; callers to members of political operations, consular services, representative services of transnational associations of the United Nations, representative services of intergovernmental associations.
- Visa symbol LV1 – Issued to people entering and working with departments, agencies, and units directly under the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam; National Assembly, Government, Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front, Supreme People’s Court, Supreme People’s Procuracy, State Audit, ministries, clerical- position agencies, Governmental agencies; Provincial Party panels, City Party panels, People’s Councils, People’s panels of businesses and centrally run metropolises.
- Visa symbol LV2 – Issued to people to work with socio-political associations, social associations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Visa symbol DT – Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign attorneys rehearsing in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol DN – Issued to people entering and working with businesses in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol NN1 – Issued to people who are heads of representative services and systems of transnational associations and foreign-governmental associations in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol NN2 – Issued to heads of representative services, branches of foreign dealers, and representative services of foreign profitable, artistic, and other professional associations in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol NN3 – Issued to people entering and working with foreign-governmental associations, representative services, branches of foreign dealers, and representative services of profitable, artistic, and other professional associations of non-natives in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol DH– Issued to people entering to practice and study.
- Visa symbol HN – Issued to people attending conferences and forums.
- Visa symbol PV1 – Issued to journalists and press residers in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol PV2 – Issued to journalists and presses to operate short-term in Vietnam.
- Visa symbol LD – Issued to people entering work.
- Visa symbol DL – Issued to people entering tourism.
- Visa symbol TT – Issued to nonnatives who are consorts, children under 18 times of the age of nonnatives who are granted visas with symbols LV1, LV2, DT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LD, or nonnatives who are fathers, maters, women, hubby, children of Vietnamese citizens.
- Visa symbol VR – Issued to people to visit cousins or for other purposes.
- Visa symbol SQ – Issued for the cases specified in Clause 3, Article 17 of the Law on Immigration Management.
The two most popular types of visas that excursionists to Vietnam moment apply for are our sightseer visas and business visas.
Grounded on the number of entries, Vietnam visas are classified into:
- Single entry visa; and
- Multiple entry visa.
A single-entry visa allows nonnatives to enter Vietnam only formerly during the validity period of the visa, and when leaving Vietnam, this visa will expire. The multiple-entry visa allows non-natives to enter and exit Vietnam numerous times during the validity period of the visa.
Grounded on the validity period, Vietnam visas are classified into:
- Visa 1 month;
- Visa 3 months;
- Visa for 6 months;
- Visa 1 time.
You can read the article about office lease contracts here: Vietnam Economy Development in The Export Production
Or follow us on Facebook
Q: What is the currency in Vietnam?
The currency in Vietnam is the Vietnamese dong (VND). The exchange rate as of February 2023 is around 23,000 VND to 1 USD.
Q: What are the main industries driving Vietnam’s economy?
Vietnam’s economy is driven by several key industries, including manufacturing, agriculture, and services.
Q: What is the current state of the economy in Vietnam?
Vietnam’s economy has been experiencing rapid growth in recent years, with a 7.11% growth rate in 2019 before being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.