District 7 Ho Chi Minh City Office: Cobi Tower
Cobi Tower is an office for lease in Hoang Van Thai Street, District 7 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with good services and reasonable prices for you to start your business in Vietnam.
Summary of Cobi Tower District 7 Ho Chi Minh City
Built according to international standards under the guidance of leading experts from Korea, Cobi Tower is the embodiment of a high-class Grade A building. Born from the standard in design, meticulous in construction, and strict in material selection, Cobi Tower’s twin towers of office and commercial buildings carry the standard of luxury and modernity…
Cobi Group is a multi-industry corporation with an investment of more than 160 million USD from the Korean parent company HanaCobi, operating in Vietnam in 4 main fields: Real estate, Distribution of furniture and household products, F&B, and Logistics.
Location and Advantages of Cobi Tower District 7 Ho Chi Minh City
Located in the heart of Phu My Hung, just a few minutes walk from the main axis of Nguyen Van Linh, Cobi Tower owns an important and convenient location for businesses:
- Next to Saigon Exhibition Convention Center (SECC)
- 700 m from The Crescent Mall
- 4.4 km from SC Vivo Shopping Center
- 20 minutes to CBD District 1, 10km to Cat Lai port
- 40 minutes to Tan Son Nhat airport
- Within a radius of 500m, around the building, there are 25,000 intellectual residents located in more than 20 luxury apartments.
- The area around Cobi Tower also has many leading international education centers in Ho Chi Minh City from Japan, Taipei, Korea, the USA, and Canada.
Cobi Tower is a high-class Grade A office building with a combination of 2 tower blocks:
- 2 towers of 17 and 20 floors + 2 adjacent basements at the podium
- Total floor area for rent: 46,973 m2
- Office space for rent from 4th floor and above: 26,241 m2
- Commercial area for rent from 1st to 3rd floor: 9,837 m2
Not only does possessing an ideal location, but the structure, and architecture of the building also meet international construction quality + management standards. Tenants such as start-ups, information technology, commerce, logistics, retail, banks and financial companies, law firms, and foreign companies… are all extremely suitable.
Outstanding design and utility at Cobi Tower
- Ceiling height 3.8 – 7.0m: Helps space to be used effectively & decorated easier. For the commercial block, this helps promote shopping and maximize utility for the surrounding area.
- Reception hall: Entering the main gate, you see a luxurious reception, surrounded by commercial shops. The first floor is designed with a 7m high ceiling to provide a modern and airy welcoming space.
- Youth Street: A large corridor in between two buildings, this is a place to meet and entertain because of the focus on the food street, as well as weekly performances at the outdoor stage.
- Shopping area 2nd – 3rd floor: For commercial purposes, the ceiling height of these 2 floors is up to 4.5m, thereby helping the independent shops to stand out as well as develop duplex stores.
- Sky Bridge on the 2nd and 3rd floors, also known as Sky Bridges: 2 bridges are designed as a shortcut to move between two buildings of Cobi Tower, leading to Sky Terrace and commercial stores. This enhances the shopping experience while bringing dynamism to the mall.
- Sky Terrace: If the office is located on the 4th floor, the business will be directly connected to the terrace. With the green view and the beautiful view towards Landmark 81, the sky terrace is an interesting destination to relax and rest.
- Large basement: 2 parking basements with a total area of up to 10,533m2, allowing businesses to park comfortably without worrying too much about the lack of parking space.
The building went into operation in the second quarter of 2022. Above are the most detailed shares about the Cobi Tower building, which gives businesses the most comfortable and flexible office space.
You can find the previous article here: City Business District: Famous Shopping Malls Saigon
follow us on Facebook
Are there any additional costs when renting business space in Vietnam?
Yes, there may be additional costs such as utilities, maintenance fees, security fees, and property taxes.
Q: How much does it cost to rent business space in Vietnam?
The cost of renting business space in Vietnam varies depending on the location, size, and type of space.
Q: What types of business spaces are available for rent in Vietnam?
There are various types of business spaces available for rent in Vietnam, including office buildings, co-working spaces, serviced apartments, commercial buildings, and retail spaces.