District 2 Ho Chi Minh Office Rental: The Mett
The Mett Tower is an office rental in Thu Thiem, District 2 Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with good services and reasonable prices for you to start your business in Vietnam. Let’s explore this office building right below.
Summary of The Mett office rental district 2 Ho Chi Minh
The METT is a Grade A+ office building in Thu Thiem’s new urban area invested in and developed by Son Kim Land Group. Expected to start leasing in the second quarter of 2023, but now the building is highly sought after by many domestic and foreign businesses.
Predominant location of the building
The METT is located at Lot 3.13 functional area No. 1 Thu Thiem – this is the key financial center subdivision, right at the foot of Thu Thiem 2 and next to the central square with a capacity of up to 430,000 people.
With a radius of less than 1km, the building is outstanding with a series of apartment, townhouse, villa, and office projects of medium and large scale being invested and built such as Thu Thiem River Park, Sala Urban Area, Vinhomes Golden River Ba Son…
In particular, the office building is also within walking distance of the Ben Thanh – Thu Thiem metro line, so it is definitely an ideal location for domestic and foreign corporations to set up corporate offices.
Project size and design
The METT consists of 23 floors – 3 basements, from the 2nd to 22nd floor for Grade A+ offices with a total leasable area of more than 28,000 m2. The average area of each floor is 1,198 m2 and the basement area is 8,186 m2.
A luxurious appearance is only a necessary condition of a Grade A+ building, in order to achieve true standards, a building must always ensure an environmentally friendly design and optimize the user experience.
The METT Tower is built with a steel structure with a core layout in order to save space, maximize space and facilitate the design and layout of rented offices.
In order to achieve sustainable building standards, the exterior of the building is installed with insulated aluminum frame glass walls, and high-class blinds are used inside to limit sunlight.
Rated as one of the safest and most friendly buildings in Thu Thiem, even the office ceiling is invested with not only soundproofing but also modern fire protection.
Utilities and services at The METT district 2 Ho Chi Minh
When renting an office at The METT, businesses are provided with standard utilities and services of Grade A+ rental buildings such as:
- The exclusive rental management unit is Savills Vietnam, so it ensures quality and professionalism
- 11 high-speed elevators of 3.5-5 m/s with elevator waiting time of 30s, specifically:
- 7 passenger elevators from the 1st floor to the 15th floor with a load of 1,800 kg
- 4 passenger lifts from 16th to 22nd floor with a load of 1,800 kg
- 1 cargo lift from basement B3 – 22, capacity 1,600 kg
- 2 carpark elevators from basement B3 – 01, load capacity 1,800 kg
- Parking system in 3 basements with an area of 8,186 m2, with a capacity of 491 motorbikes and 162 cars
- 2 power supplies from the city grid to help maintain an adequate and stable power supply
- The backup power system ensures a 100% electrical power supply for management systems, technical electronics, computers, 24/7 security, and cable TV
- Automatic fire fighting system, latest generation alarm, connected to building management system plus automatic fire fighting system
- Each office floor is designed with 3 high-pressure exit stairs and fireproof partitions
Possessing all the advantages of location, design, and service, and a wide range of services and facilities in the vicinity. The building completely meets the strict requirements of space but also ensures a beautiful river view.
The METT is a suitable choice for banks, businesses in the financial and investment sectors, information technology companies, or any customer who wants to innovate a modern, international standard workspace…
You can find the previous article here: Expat Ho Chi Minh: Foreigners Living Areas
follow us on Facebook
Are there any additional costs when renting business space in Vietnam?
Yes, there may be additional costs such as utilities, maintenance fees, security fees, and property taxes.
Q: How much does it cost to rent business space in Vietnam?
The cost of renting business space in Vietnam varies depending on the location, size, and type of space.
Q: What types of business spaces are available for rent in Vietnam?
There are various types of business spaces available for rent in Vietnam, including office buildings, co-working spaces, serviced apartments, commercial buildings, and retail spaces.