Office Building Maintenance
Office building maintenance is essential to maintaining workplace safety. Any problems that arise about the safety of the building can affect the ability and quality of work.
The importance of office building maintenance
Office building maintenance plays a very important role in the operation and use of the building. There are 5 forms:
- Regular maintenance: This is the most important form of office maintenance, but it is often overlooked and neglected by investment units because it requires regular, continuous, and periodic maintenance. not small.
- Preventive maintenance: This maintenance is to detect potential hazards in the office building so that they can be remedied early. For example, it could be checking the water pump system, checking the alarm system, etc.
- Maintenance and repair: To quickly fix arising errors, raise the investor’s awareness of regular and periodical maintenance of the office building.
- Aesthetic maintenance: This type of maintenance is usually carried out during the preparation for the arrival of residents. It includes activities to beautify the office building such as repainting the walls, installing new lighting equipment, renewing the campus, etc.
- Deferred maintenance: in case the investment unit does not have enough budget, it is necessary to temporarily stop maintenance for a short time. This gives investors more time to supplement the budget deficit while still being able to control potential risks.
How is the maintenance of the office building carried out?
For the office maintenance process to take place safely and accurately, you should find an office building maintenance service provider that fully implements a standard process that includes only 5 specific steps. can be as follows:
Make a list of machines and equipment that need to be maintained
The first step in maintenance is to make a list of all the machines and equipment that the office building shows signs of needing maintenance. The head of the technical department of the office building will be responsible for directly reviewing the status and quality and making a list of quantities and classifications according to specific types of machines. In case of new machinery and equipment, the building maintenance department should immediately update the system.
Survey the current state of machinery and equipment
In the next step, you need to consider each feature and function of the specialized equipment of the office building based on the equipment list to determine how often to maintain and maintain the machinery accordingly. Then report the survey to the investment unit.
Make a building maintenance plan for each type of machine and equipment separately
Depending on the condition of the equipment, the office maintenance service provider will make a specific maintenance plan and submit it to the investor for approval.
Preparation for maintenance, maintenance
Proposing necessary equipment and materials for maintenance and purchasing according to the plan approved by the investor, ensuring the correct implementation of the plan and schedule committed in the contract.
Perform maintenance, maintenance
Following the given plan, the office maintenance unit will carry out maintenance, maintenance, and acceptance testing without affecting the operation of the building.