MPlaza Saigon Office for Lease District 1
MPlaza Saigon building, old name Kumho Asiana Plaza (owned by the famous Mapletree Group – Singapore) is located in an ideal location right on Le Duan street. This place concentrates a fairly large population with many commercial, and economic-administrative centers, and offices for lease in District 1 … In addition, the building also brings businesses many attractive utilities and services. guide.
Location and advantages of MPlaza Saigon building
MPlaza Saigon building has a prime location on Le Duan Avenue, one of the most beautiful streets in the center of Ho Chi Minh City. Located at the corner of Le Duan – Hai Ba Trung, the building takes advantage of being adjacent to a series of Consulate Generals of countries: Germany (next to the building), the United States, France, and China (opposite)… This attracts a large number of international businesses and creates favorable conditions for Vietnamese companies to trade foreign products.
Thanks to its proximity to prominent places, the building enhances the reputation of businesses as well as makes transactions more convenient:
- Distance from People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Nguyen Hue pedestrian street: 700m
- How to Ho Chi Minh City State Treasury: 4 minutes by motorbike
- Distance from State Bank of Vietnam: 1.8km, 4 minutes by motorbike
- Distance from notary office No. 1 in Ho Chi Minh City: 550m
- Adjacent to a series of big bank offices: Techcombank Le Duan 300m, OCB bank headquarters 50m, Shinhan CN Saigon 50m, HD bank headquarters 400m, Acb bank 650m, Vietcombank 900m, Vietinbank CN1 1.1km…
- Adjacent to Grade A office buildings: next to Deutsches Haus, German House (Friendship Tower), Saigon Center 1 & Saigon Center 2 (1.2km), Centec Tower 600m.
From MPlaza Saigon, customers can easily connect to other districts such as Districts 3, 4, 5, Thu Thiem New Urban Area, and Phu Nhuan. The building is only 15 minutes by car from Tan Son Nhat Airport, so it makes the reception of domestic and foreign customers and partners extremely convenient and fast.
Surrounding the building brings the most convenience for businesses and customers thanks to a chain of commercial centers, restaurants, Asian – European coffee shops serving the needs of meeting and exchanging business.
Size and design of MPlaza Saigon Building
MPlaza building has the following structure:
- 21 floors for office lease, typical floor area is 1700m2 (can be cut into flexible areas ranging from 150 m2).
- 1 ground floor is used as a large reception hall
- 3 spacious basement parking for cars and motorbikes
In terms of design, the building is inspired by modern architecture with materials used with high durability over time, typically the reflective glass wall structure with an Anodized aluminum border covering the entire exterior. If you look from the outside, you will feel that the building is shaped like a giant tower with a distinctive feature that is very different from many other buildings in the area.
Thanks to the surrounding glass material, MPlaza makes the most of natural light sources, especially opening a view of the poetic natural Saigon River.
Utilities, services, and equipment at MPlaza Saigon building
With excellent management services by Mapletree, the building always ensures to provide the highest standard of facilities and equipment:
- A system of 03 basements with a total area of 40,890 m2, meeting the needs of parking for 810 cars and motorbikes.
- System of 08 elevators + 01 service elevator imported directly from the US with high speed
- Fire protection system: International standard sprinkler, smoke and fire alarm sensor system
- Security camera system: Installed in all public areas of the building, monitoring 24/24. Security of the building is always on duty 24/7 with a team of professional human resources.
- High-speed Internet system is provided for the entire building
- Backup generator system: Modern backup generators are fully equipped and operate at 100% capacity.
You can read the previous article here: Sofic Tower High-class Office Building District 2