Mapletree Business Centre Office Leasing District 7
Mapletree Business Centre is an office leasing building in Nguyen Van Linh Street, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam with good prices and the best services.
Summary of Mapletree Business Centre office leasing
Mapletree Business Centre is a 17-story office building designed to international Grade A specifications. Located in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, this is the office building of Saigon South Place, a 4.4-hectare mixed-use development that includes serviced apartments, apartments for sale, and commercial centers. SC VivoCity shopping mall.
Not far from the CBD, Mapletree Business Centre is well positioned to meet the office space requirements of multinational corporations across industries ranging from information technology, research, and development to back office operations, and support of the banking and financial services industry.
Location and advantages of Mapletree Business Centre building
Mapletree Business Centre building is located in front of Nguyen Van Linh street in District 7. The building belongs to Saigon South Place complex (South Saigon) including SC VivoCity shopping mall, Oakwood luxury apartment, and RichLane Residence.
The building is currently the headquarters of many large corporations: Standard Chartered Bank, Uniben, Far Eastern Polytex, and SCC UK.
Located on the arterial Nguyen Van Linh is a huge advantage because not only has an outstanding economy with the high-class urban area Phu My Hung, Crescent mall, and SECC international convention center… but also quick regional linkages. :
- Only 3 minutes by car from Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone
- From Ben Thanh market, Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee: 20 minutes by car
- 13 minutes by car from Phu My bridge: Convenient to District 2, Cat Lai port, Long Thanh – Dau Giay highway
- 14 minutes by car from Tan Thuan Bridge: Convenient to District 4, 1
- 15 minutes by car from Vo Van Kiet Boulevard: Convenient to go to the East-West provinces of Saigon
Scale and design of Mapletree Business Centre building office leasing
The building was built on a total area of 28,700 m2, including 16 high floors used as offices – 1 ground floor – 2 basements.
Mapletree Business Centre is designed to meet US LEED standards with a space that focuses on green architecture and maximizes energy savings, reducing emissions generated every day.
Therefore, the entire external structure of the building is covered with a layer of reflective glass, bringing high aesthetics and very good environmental friendliness.
The separating walls between each office are built by solid, solid walls for effective sound insulation.
The floor uses high-grade ceramic tiles with colors that are in harmony with the overall building space and have high slip resistance.
Utilities, services, and equipment at Mapletree. building
Mapletree Business Centre offers high-class facilities and services including:
- A parking area with 2 basements can accommodate about 95 cars and 1,580 motorbikes
- System of 8 Mitsubishi elevators imported directly from Japan + 1 staircase + 1 emergency ladder
- 2 backup generators with a capacity of 1250kva to meet the entire building’s power
- The entrance to the building is fully managed by magnetic cards to ensure security
- A surveillance camera system operating 24/7 with a wide view is installed in public areas
You can read the previous article here: Saigon Centre Offices Leasing in District 1