What You Need to Know When Maintaining Office Buildings
Table of Contents
Regular office maintenance will help employees feel safer in the workplace and improve productivity. Following are how to maintain your office building.
The importance of office building maintenance
Office building maintenance plays a very important role in the operation and use of the building. There are 5 types of building maintenance:
- Regular maintenance: This is the most important form of office building maintenance, but it is often overlooked and neglected by investment units because it requires regular, continuous, periodic maintenance that isn’t small.
- Preventive maintenance: This maintenance is to detect potential hazards in the office building so that they can be remedied early. For example, it could be checking the water pump system, checking the alarm system, etc.
- Maintenance and repair: To quickly overcome arising errors, raise the awareness of investors about regular and periodical maintenance of the office building.
- Aesthetic maintenance: This type of maintenance is usually carried out during the preparation for the arrival of residents. It includes activities to beautify the office building such as repainting the walls, installing new lighting equipment, renewing the campus, etc.
- Deferred maintenance: in case the investment unit does not have enough budget, it is necessary to temporarily stop maintenance for a short time. This gives investors more time to supplement the budget deficit while still being able to control potential risks.
How is the maintenance of the office building carried out?
For the office building maintenance process to take place safely and accurately, you should find an office building maintenance service provider that fully implements a standard process that includes only 5 specific steps. can be as follows:
1. Make a list of machines and equipment that need to be maintained
The first step in maintenance is to make a list of all the machines and equipment that the office building shows signs of needing maintenance. The head of the technical department of the office building will be responsible for directly reviewing the status and quality and making a list of quantities and classifications according to specific types of machines. In the case of new machinery and equipment, the building maintenance department should immediately update the system.
2. Surveying the current state of machinery and equipment
In the next step, you need to consider each feature and function of the specialized equipment of the office building based on the equipment list to determine how often to maintain and maintain the machinery accordingly, then report the survey to the investment unit.
3. Make a maintenance plan for each type of machine and equipment separately
Depending on the condition of the equipment, the office building maintenance service provider will make a specific maintenance plan and submit it to the investor for approval.
4. Preparation for maintenance, maintenance
Proposing necessary equipment and materials for maintenance and purchasing according to the plan approved by the investor, ensuring the correct implementation of the plan and schedule committed in the contract.
5. Perform maintenance, maintenance
Following the given plan, the office building maintenance unit will carry out maintenance, maintenance, and acceptance testing without affecting the operation of the building.
For Foreign companies that want to start or expand businesses and look for an office in Vietnam:
We offer a free consultation to support you to find a suitable Office For lease In Ho Chi Minh:
Phone: (+84) 398 716 459 – Available via Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo