Visa to Vietnam Fee: Visa Application Fee
Visa to Vietnam fee 2023 is an indispensable part of visa procedures. If you have a friend or relative who is a foreigner who is preparing to travel or work in Vietnam, it is also very important to learn carefully about Vietnam visa fees.
Visa to Vietnam fee 2023
Foreign citizens can enter Vietnam with many different types of visas. That is why when applying for a visa, you need to learn carefully about Vietnam visa fees because they differ according to each entry purpose:
- Visa valid for 1 time: 25 USD/pcs
- Visa is valid for multiple times:
- Within 3 months: 50 USD/piece
- Within 3 months to 6 months: 95 USD/piece
- Within 6 months to 1 year: 135 USD/piece
- Within 1 year to 2 years: 145 USD/piece
- Within 2 years to 5 years: 155 USD/piece
- For applicants under 14 years old (regardless of the term): 25 USD/piece
- Horizontal transfer of visa/temporary residence card value to a new passport: 5 USD/pcs
- Issuance of visa exemption certificate: 10 USD/pcs
- Temporary residence card:
- Term from 1 to 2 years: 145 USD/card
- Term from 2 to 5 years: 155 USD/card
- For foreigners who are granted multiple-entry visas by Vietnamese diplomatic missions abroad with the symbol LD and DT for a period of more than 01 year: 5 USD/time
- Extension of temporary residence: 10 USD/card
- New issuance, re-issuance of permanent residence card: 100 USD/pcs
- Issuing permits to enter prohibited areas and border areas; permits for Lao citizens to use border passes to enter the inland provinces of Vietnam: 10 USD/person
- Issuing visas for passengers in transit by air and by sea to visit and travel (according to the provisions of Articles 25 and 26 of Law No. 47/2014/QH13): 5 USD/person
- Issuing a visa at the border gate is valid for no more than 15 days in case foreigners enter Vietnam under a unilateral visa exemption, then exit to a third country and then re-enter Vietnam before the time of exit. Vietnam scene less than 30 days: 5 USD/person
- Issuance of entry and exit permits for foreigners permanently residing in Vietnam without a passport: 200,000 VND / time
- Issuing permits for people who have entered the border gate economic zone with a border pass to visit other places in the province: 10 USD/person
Note: The fee for applying for a visa to enter Vietnam in the table above is the fee for visa stamping at the Vietnam border gate. This is an official fee set by the Government that any foreign citizen who wants to apply for a Vietnam visa must also comply with. In addition, you can also apply for an e-visa to Vietnam, this type of visa has a fixed fee of 25 USD.
Some other notes about the Vietnam visa fee 2023
The visa to Vietnam fee is calculated in USD denomination and will vary according to the local exchange rate where the applicant is applying for a Vietnam visa. In case the applicant wants to speed up the Vietnam visa processing process, they can choose to pay an additional fee for urgent services to the visa processing center or make an urgent entry letter.
Because Vietnamese diplomatic missions abroad (Vietnam Embassy/Consulate) are not present in many countries around the world or are not widely distributed in the countries where they are located, because Therefore, applicants applying for a Vietnam visa directly in the host country need to consider travel costs in addition to the Vietnam visa fee 2023.
In case foreigners choose to apply for a Vietnam visa at the airport (Pre-Visa Approval Letter), you will need to pay an additional entry dispatch service fee for the application to be accepted. The applicant will then need to pay the visa fee directly at the airport upon receiving the visa. This cost will also vary by visa type (entry purpose and number of entries).
You can read the previous article here: Vietnam Economy Growth: Problems and Solutions 2
Or follow us on Facebook
Q: What is the currency in Vietnam?
The currency in Vietnam is the Vietnamese dong (VND). The exchange rate as of February 2023 is around 23,000 VND to 1 USD.
Q: What are the main industries driving Vietnam’s economy?
Vietnam’s economy is driven by several key industries, including manufacturing, agriculture, and services.
Q: What is the current state of the economy in Vietnam?
Vietnam’s economy has been experiencing rapid growth in recent years, with a 7.11% growth rate in 2019 before being impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.