4 Low Capital Startup Models
If you are looking to embark on the process of starting a business, here is a summary of 7 low-capital high-profit startup models for your reference. These youth start-up models all have in common low start-up costs; However, the consumer market is very diverse.
Startup model with low capital with handmade products
This is a business model with little capital but big profits. You do not need to invest with a large amount of capital. We just need time, a little creativity, and our inherent ingenuity; You have earned yourself a great source of income and certain results in business. The specific characteristics of this youth startup model are as follows:
- Handmade is a low-value commodity. Therefore, customers will easily “lose money” for your product.
- Very little inventory. The inventory rate of this product is very low. The reason is that the product does not require too much in terms of design; the value is also low. Therefore, customers will not hesitate much when buying.
- Competition in this field is extremely few. The reason is that very few people like to make these kinds of sundries.
- They also do not have to spend money to run advertising and marketing. Besides, they only need to do a little SEO to have customers come to buy. If you find scarce items, your position will be different.
- When choosing this low-capital startup model, it will be very easy for you to find wholesale buyers. The reason is that customers come by themselves or advertise a little on Facebook groups.
- If you are concerned about too many customers inboxing and commenting that you cannot manage by yourself; You can use sales tools on Facebook. They will be able to help manage thousands of messages and customer comments in the easiest way.
- It is very easy to become the most powerful business force in the current market if you can import directly from the sources.
- The profit of this business model is extremely large if you have a large network of collaborators and a lot of wholesale customers.
Catering service at home – A business model with low capital and high profit
Opening a food and beverage supply store is a kind of small business model; however, it can bring a rather high source of income. The reason is that you will not need to spend too much money on renting space and organizing your business; especially when working from home.
If you are a food lover, you can consider launching a home bakery; a restaurant, or a catering business. You can proceed to introduce your services to local individuals, events, businesses, and organizations first.
Remember that home-based food businesses will have quite a few requirements. So, start by researching those regulations in your local area!
You can read the previous article here: Overtime Fees When Renting an Office and Common Calculation
The startup business model of the at-home babysitting service
The service of taking charge of babysitting and taking care of children at home is also a hot start-up model with little capital at home. Many parents with little time to spend with their children; they will often choose to look to these business services.
This is a small business with huge profits for you to start your own business from home. This is even more relevant if you also have small children.
Model of providing clean food at home
In the era when counterfeit goods are invading, they are afraid to eat anything; Clean food is the solution to save a lot of consumers today. Grasping this business trend, and providing clean food at home is a low-capital start-up model that is being pursued by many people.
However, not every “clean food” sign people will pull together to buy. They will ask questions like: “Is it really clean or not? Or is it just a clean billboard?” So the essential and most important thing; that is you have to make people believe that the food you provide is clean. Possibly by specific evidence; such as license, certificate, or origin of the food.